First blog task

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to looking at movies TV shows and music videos.

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to gain the ability to understand what in ads and tv shows etc draws people in and how companies advertise.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

I am hoping for a high grade and I would love to get a 7 or above I realise I might not achieve this but I like to have goals.

4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

I think that the media device I use most is TV or film because I watch a lot of tv shows and films.

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

my average screen time is 9 hours and 25 minutes which is built up of 33h 25min on entertainment, 16h 16min on games and 6h 21min on social media which makes my total for the week 65h 56min. Which I think is probably far too much.

6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

I have been watching 2 broke girls and Brooklyn 99 at the same time for over a week.

7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

The subscription I use to listen to music is a Spotify subscription.

8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

I play Roblox and Splatoon 3 with my friend Nancy and I play Roblox on my phone and Splatoon on my Nintendo switch.

9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

I have tik tok and YouTube which I use to watch short videos, which I like because they are convenient.

10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

I think media is an overall positive thing because it can inspire you and help you to learn and be more creative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denotation & Connotation blog tasks: advert analysis